\ Online Shop Policy
1. Part Refund will be made should an item be temporarily out of stock or no longer available.
2. You will be contacted by phone and/or email to offer you an alternative, replacement item.
3. If you decline this offer, you will be refunded the amount immediately via your PayPal account.
4. Items missing on delivery. We keep records of the weight of every outgoing parcel, so we will be able to claim if an item is lost due to damage. In that case we will send a replacement for the item/s missing, or we will give you the equivalent value in discount off your next order. When signing for the parcel, please add the word DAMAGED. Photographic proof of damage to the packing must be sent to us by email on receipt of the parcel.
1. If you wish to cancel your order, this should be done in the first instance by phoning 07885502160 within 12 hours then confirming this in writing by sending an email to: (within 12 hours)
2. Should your payment have been finalised prior to cancellation, a full refund will be made.
3. In the event of late cancellation, a full Refund will be made provided the goods have not been dispatched.