/ SHIPPING POLICY
During this crisis we are instituting a UK Mainland delivery only policy on certain products, due to delivery delays.
FREE DELIVERY - Orders to UK Mainland addresses over the value of £60, which contain no frozen goods, will be sent free of charge as a discount to you.
OUR PROMISE OF FAST DELIVERY
If you place your order before 12 noon Monday to Thursday, we will do our best to dispatch your products on the same day, so that they arrive on your doorstep during the next working day, if this is impossible for any reason, we will email or contact you to discuss the delay.
We use Royal Mail for parcels up to 2Kg and DPD Couriers for all larger parcels. For parcels up to 2Kg, you can select either Royal Mail or Courier, whichever you prefer. Courier gives you the assurance of fully trackable deliveries in 24 hours from dispatch. If you provide us with your mobile number, DPD will message you a time slot of one hour. Please note that parcels dispatched on Fridays by courier, will be delivered the following Monday and we do not send out wet Biltong or frozen produce on Fridays due to this delay in delivery.
International parcels are sent out using DPD. Delivery should be made in 3 – 5 days of dispatch. Unfortunately, we are unable to send out wet or frozen produce outside of UK Mainland.
Orders going to Post Codes in Scotland, especially Highlands and Islands, and certain other areas, could incur an additional charge, depending on the Delivery Zone. These parcels will take 2 days in transit. This can be determined by requesting a Shipping Quote at the Checkout.
Northern Ireland will also incur this additional cost on Courier deliveries.
FREE DELIVERY - Orders to UK Mainland addresses over the value of £60, which contain no frozen goods will be sent free of charge as a discount to you.
A brief guide :
1. You will receive an email on the day we dispatch your parcel - but this is too late for us to redirect or add special notes to parcels. Please make sure you give us special delivery information at the Checkout - Although we do not normally offer timed delivery and cannot guarantee delivery time, you can email to request a specific delivery day. We will contact you to confirm arrangements.
2. Deliveries to EU countries may be sent in multiple parcels and charged at the rates applicable for your country.
3. If you are not sure that you will be home to receive your parcel, please consider having it delivered to a work address or delivered to a reliable neighbour.
4. We try our best to ensure you receive your order in good condition and at the correct time but unfortunately circumstances beyond our control are involved for which we are not responsible.
5. Deadlines: We will normally turn orders around within 24 hours but if you are ordering for a special occasion and have left the ordering a bit late, although we will always do our best, we cannot work any miracles!
6. Orders containing frozen products (Boerewors etc) will be delivered even if nobody is at home. They will be left at a neighbour or if not possible, they will be left at your front door at your own risk. A photo of the delivery will be taken and can be reviewed.